Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 7: Buffalo Chicken Wraps--a restaurant favorite brought home

This is one of my favorites to order at Buffalo Wild Wings and other restaurants. I found the original recipe in the Kraft Foods magazine, but true to form I adjusted the recipe even as I made it the first time. So now I consider it mine!!

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

8 frozen breaded Chicken breast strips
1/4 C. low-fat or fat-free Mayonnaise
2 Tbs. Hot Pepper Sauce
2 C. Spinach leaves
4 large flour Tortillas
1 large Tomato, chopped
1 C. shredded Cheddar Cheese

Prepare chicken breasts according to package directions. Meanwhile mix mayonnaise and hot sauce. If you don't want it too spicy, start with 1/2 Tbs. of hot sauce and taste as you add more.

When chicken is done, place spinach leaves down center of the tortillas. Top with chicken, then tomatoes and then cheese. Drizzle with mayo mixture and roll up. Secure with toothpicks if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment